Lightswing Twin – Matt black – 35inch
Lightswing Twin - Matt black - 35inchOrder now
Never again will your stunning pendant lights be in the wrong place or have an ugly finish. And never again do your pendant lights need the stay in the same spot on your ceiling. From now on your pendant lights will always be hanging symmetric above your table, even when you want to turn the table. Lightswing® is the solution for moving your light.
3x reasons why you need the Lightswing®
- No more drilling extra holes in your ceiling
- No more loose cables or bad finishing
- Switch your pendant lights endlessly from position
How to hang the Lightswing® and your pendant lights
- Make sure the power is of and if necessary, remove your current lamp
- Use the template enclosed to drill the four holes around the electric wiring on your ceiling
- Connect the wiring from the ceiling to the connector in the Lightswing® and screw the Lightswing onto the ceiling
- Strip a part of the cord of your pendant lights to connect the wires to both Quick Releases properly and click the Quick Releases into each side of the Lightswing
- Move the Lightswing® and pendant lights to the spot you want them to hang and mount the two enclosed levelling foots on both sides between the Lightswing® and ceiling for the correct finish
- Turn the power back on and enjoy your Lightswing®!
Click here to check out the full Lightswing® manual
- Drilling machine
- Socket screwdriver
- Stripping pliers
- Four screws and plugs suitable for your type of ceiling*
*These screws and plugs are not enclosed because it's not a one size fits all situation. Check which screw and plug is best suited for your type of ceiling. We recommend a 7mm head with, flat-head screws, so that the screw head fits exactly in the recesses of the Lightswing®.
Still need some conviction?
- Free shipping and return from our UK warehouse
- Same working day shipment when ordering before 4pm
- Innovative Dutch Design with trademark property
Matt black: unobtrusively striking
It is not without reason that you will find matt black elements in many interiors. The secret lies in the matted; this reflects little light, so that it holds your attention and at the same time radiates tranquility.
- Suitable for one or two pendant lights of max. 7.5 lbs
- Effortless moving, turning and changing
- Perfect for above your dining table or in your kitchen
- Two pendant lights in one lighting location
75 cm (30 inch) left and right
7.5 lbs (3.5 kg) per side
35 inch (90 cm)
0.8 inch (2 cm)
1.2 inch (3 cm)
|Diameter base plate||
12.5 cm (4.9 inch)
3 lbs (1.5 kg)
|Suitable for a dimmer||
|Suitable for damp places||
|Including light source||